ILeviathan Publisher Program Terms and Conditions
Last Updated September 1, 2018
PLEASE READ THESE TERMS AND CONDITIONS CAREFULLY BEFORE REGISTERING TO PARTICIPATE IN
PUBLISHER REGISTERING FOR PARTICIPATION IN THE PROGRAM OR PUBLISHER CONTINUED PARTICIPATION IN THE PROGRAM FOLLOWING OUR POSTING OF A CHANGE NOTICE, OR REVISED TERMS OR CONDITIONS FOR THE PROGRAM ON THE ILEVIATHAN.COM SITE INDICATES THAT PUBLISHER (A) ACCEPT AND AGREE TO BE BOUND BY THESE TERMS AND CONDITIONS AND (B) ACKNOWLEDGE AND AGREE THAT PUBLISHER HAS INDEPENDENTLY EVALUATED THE DESIRABILITY OF PARTICIPATING IN THE PROGRAM AND ARE NOT RELYING ON ANY REPRESENTATION, GUARANTEE, OR STATEMENT OTHER THAN AS EXPRESSLY SET FORTH IN THESE TERMS AND CONDITIONS AND (C) HEREBY REPRESENT AND WARRANT THAT PUBLISHER IS LAWFULLY ABLE TO ENTER INTO CONTRACTS AND THAT PUBLISHER IS AND WILL REMAIN IN COMPLIANCE WITH THESE TERMS AND CONDITIONS. IN ADDITION, IF THESE TERMS AND CONDITIONS ARE BEING AGREED TO BY A COMPANY OR OTHER LEGAL ENTITY, THEN THE PERSON AGREEING TO THESE TERMS AND CONDITIONS ON BEHALF OF THAT COMPANY OR ENTITY HEREBY REPRESENTS AND WARRANTS THAT HE OR SHE IS AUTHORIZED AND LAWFULLY ABLE TO BIND THAT COMPANY OR ENTITY TO THESE TERMS AND CONDITIONS.
By enrolling in the Program, Publisher may become authorized by ILeviathan to display certain “Publisher Widgets” from the ILeviathan Publisher Program on Publisher Verified Website or Technology. (as defined below).
§ Contact Person:
§ Phone Number:
§ Full Address:
§ Billing Address (if different):
§ Website \ Software Link:
|Monetized Markets||[baseify.com/geos] (the “Market”)|
§ Revenue Share Payment (as defined in section 5.2 below).
§ Payment based on below Revenue Share tiers
75% Above 1050K
|Payment Terms||Net 45 days|
This Non-Exclusive Technology Distribution Agreement (“Agreement“) effective as of the _______________ (the “Effective Date“), by and between ILeviathan LLC, a Nevada corporation of 3225 McLeod Dr, Las Vegas, NV 89121 (Phone No. (702) 329-9910, E-mail: accounting@ILeviathan.com) (“ILeviathan“) and Publisher (ILeviathan and Publisher each a “Party” and collectively shall be referred to as the “Parties“).
WHEREAS ILeviathan has developed a technology and solutions which provide semantic search services (the “Technology”); and
WHEREAS Publisher desires to obtain the non-exclusive right to act as an
- Appointment as Subject to the terms and conditions of this Agreement, ILeviathan appoints Publisher as an authorized, non-exclusive,
independentPublisher of the Technology in the Market for the duration of the term of this Agreement, and Publisher hereby acceptssuch appointment.
All rights not specifically granted by ILeviathan hereunder are reserved by ILeviathan. Without limiting the generality of the foregoing, ILeviathan reserves the right to advertise, promote, market and distribute the Technology and/or to appoint third parties to advertise, promote, market and distribute same without limitation, including within the Market.
- License Grant. Subject to the terms and conditions of this Agreement, ILeviathan hereby grants Publisher, during the term of this Agreement, a non-exclusive, non-transferable, royalty-free, right and license to distribute the Technology in the Market under the provisions of this Agreement (the “License”).
- Methods. The Technology will be distributed and promoted by Publisher using any one of the following methods:
- As an embedded feature within a Publisher app or within a third party app (e.g. as one of a number of applications or components offered within a toolbar); and/or
- As an injected code inserted on a Publisher or webpage (e.g. as an integrated service provided by an online website).
- Marketing Practices.
4.1 General. Publisher shall:
(b) Conduct the Activity in a manner that reflects
(c) Avoid deceptive, misleading or unethical practices including such that are or might be detrimental to ILeviathan, or the public. The moment ILeviathan has notice of such misleading or unethical practices, ILeviathan will immediately terminate the relationship
- Compliance with the Laws. Publisher shall:
(a) Comply with any applicable law or regulation, including those governing the download and installation of the Technology on End User’s personal computer through software; and
(b) Abstain from performing the Activity in connection with any content which contains pornographic, obscene, defamatory, libelous, gambling-related, discriminatory, offensive or deceptive material or any material the display of which may be unlawful in any state and/or with respect to any content accessible by the use of the Technology, including any merchants that permit the distribution of its offers, coupons or promotion in connection with the use of the Technology, which are or promote or distribute the Technology in any website containing content addressed to individuals under the age of 18.
- Distribution methods. Publisher shall:
(a) Make no representations with respect to ILeviathan and/or the technology, not approved in advance and in writing by ILeviathan. An email will be sufficient to qualify as a
Without derogating from the aforesaid, Publisher shall obtain ILeviathan’s prior written consent to the content of any marketing message, and with respect to any use of ILeviathan’s trade name and/or trademarks and/or designs (“Promotion Material”) in connection with the Activity (No prior written approval shall be needed in case Publisher uses Promotion Material provided to it by ILeviathan for such designated purpose as long as the Promotion Material is not altered in any way);
(b) To the
Without derogating from the aforesaid, Publisher acknowledges that the only changes that can be made with the informed written consent of ILeviathan and must follow all terms identified in this agreement.
In connection with such
(c) 1. With respect to distribution by way of code injection, via a white label, the following shall apply: the Technology, and either an End User License Agreement (“EULA”) or a , which shall be in compliance with all applicable laws, regulations, governmental permits, or other binding determinations of any governmental authorities and which shall collectively govern the relationship between the End User and Publisher, including the delivery, installation and use of the Technology.
ina way to be approved in advance by ILeviathan
- Software installation process. Publisher shall:
(a) Not distribute the Technology or Publisher’s software and/or apps with which the App was bundled with, in any way without End Users knowledge and without End Users prior acceptance, including, but not limited to, by way of “silent downloads”;
(b) Verify that following the installation process, the un-installation of the Technology (either directly or as part of a bundled product), or Publisher’s software and/or apps with which the Technology was bundled with, can be easily performed by End Users who wish to do so;
(c) Verify that Publisher’s software and/or apps (as applicable), with which the App may be bundled with, shall not adversely affect the performance or stability of End User’s computer or browsing user experience
- Payment and Reports.
Subject to Publisher compliance with this Agreement, Publisher may receive a payment attributed to all Advertising Revenue (as defined below) generated directly by the Publisher Widgets placed on the Verified Website or
- Graphic/Display Advertisements – advertisements hosted by ILeviathan featuring graphics and text laid out according to ILeviathan’s design, as well as links to advertiser’s designated pages;
- Cost Per Click (CPC) Hyperlink Advertisement – advertisements sold and hosted by ILeviathan that are displayed on rate listings pages featuring text and links to advertiser’s designated destination pages and for which advertisers pay a price each time a user selects or clicks on such advertisement;
- Cost Per Acquisition (CPA) Advertisements – advertisements sold and hosted by ILeviathan featuring graphics and text regarding offers, as well as links to advertiser’s designated destination pages, and for which advertisers pay a price per action, sale or lead obtained as a result of a user selecting or clicking on such advertisements; and
- Cost Per Lead (CPL) Advertisements – advertisements sold and hosted by ILeviathan featuring graphics and text regarding financial product or service offers, as well as links to advertiser’s designated destination pages, and for which advertisers pay a price per lead obtained as a result of a user selecting or clicking on such advertisements.
For purposes of this Agreement, the term “Advertising Revenue” means all revenue actually collected by ILeviathan, and any refunds or credits made pursuant to ILeviathan’s standard business practices.
Unless otherwise agreed to by the parties in writing (including by electronic mail), payments to Publisher shall be sent by ILeviathan within Payment Terms after the end of each calendar month in which Publisher earns a portion of the Advertising Revenue; provided, however, ILeviathan will only send payments to Publisher, if and when,
Notwithstanding the foregoing, ILeviathan shall not be liable for any payment based on:
any amounts which result from invalid clicks or actions that do not meet the requirements of ILeviathan and/or its advertisers, generated by any person, bot, automated program or similar device (as reasonably determined by ILeviathan), including, without limitation, clicks or other actions (i) that originate from Publisher IP addresses or computers under Publishers control, (ii) that are solicited by payment of money, false representation, or request for end users to click on any portion of the Publisher Widget, (iii) that are solicited by payment of money, false representation, or any illegal or otherwise invalid request for end users to take actions to generate Advertising Revenue, (iv) that attempt to artificially increase the amounts payable to publisher ; described in “(a)” above, or as a result of a breach of this Agreement by Publisher for any applicable pay period;
, directors, agents and Publishers and immediate family members of any of the foregoing;
any actions occurring after this Agreement is terminated;
ILeviathan reserves the right to withhold payment or charge back Publishers account due to any of the foregoing or any breach of this Agreement by Publisher, pending ILeviathan’s investigation of any of the foregoing or any breach of this Agreement by Publisher. In addition, if Publisher is past due on any payment to ILeviathan in connection with any ILeviathan program or other matter or agreement, ILeviathan reserves the right to withhold payment until all outstanding payments have been made or to offset amounts owed to Publisher in connection with the Program by amounts owed by Publisher to ILeviathan.
To ensure proper payment, Publisher is solely responsible for sending timely invoices, maintaining accurate address and other contact information as well as payment information associated with Publishers account and, if applicable, for Publishers account. Any bank fees related to returned or cancelled checks due to a contact or payment information error or omission may be deducted from the newly issued payment. Publisher agrees to pay all applicable taxes or charges imposed by any government entity in connection with Publisher participation in the Program. ILeviathan may change its pricing and/or payment structure at any time. If Publisher disputes any payment made under the Program, Publisher must notify ILeviathan in writing within thirty (30) days of any such payment; failure to so notify ILeviathan shall result in the waiver by Publisher of any claim relating to such disputed payment.
ILeviathan shall have no obligation to pay to Publisher any amounts that are held by ILeviathan and that are due to Publisher (if any), but which ILeviathan is unable to pay or deliver to Publisher because Publishers account is Inactive (as defined below). ILeviathan may choose to allocate such amounts in its sole discretion, including, without limitation, contributing such amounts or a portion of such amounts to a charity of ILeviathan’s choice. “Inactive” means that, based on ILeviathan’s records: (a) for a period of two (2) years or more Publisher has not logged into Publishers account within the ILeviathan Publisher Program or accepted funds or payments that ILeviathan has attempted to pay or deliver to Publisher, and (b) ILeviathan has been unable to reach Publisher, or has not received adequate payment instructions from Publisher, after contacting Publisher at the address shown in ILeviathan’s records. It is solely Publishers obligation to maintain accurate contact information and records for ILeviathan to be able to contact Publisher.
After the testing phase, both Publisher and ILeviathan agree that the other may use its name and logo in presentations, marketing materials
Both parties agree not to issue any press release or make any other public communication with respect to this Agreement, Publishers use of the Widget Content or the Publisher Widgets, or Publishers participation in the Program. Publisher nor ILeviathan will not misrepresent or embellish the relationship between ILeviathan and Publisher (including by expressing or implying that we support, sponsor, endorse, or contribute to any charity or other cause), or express or imply any relationship or affiliation between iLeviathan and Publisher or any other person or entity
5.2 “Revenue Share Payment” shall mean a payment model according to which Publisher shall be entitled to the percentage set forth in the preamble hereto of the revenues actually collected by ILeviathan, less bandwidth and hosting costs, during each calendar month from redirections to alternate sites made by Publisher’s End-Users using the technology during such month (“clicks”), in the specified “Market”, as shall be determined by ILeviathan.
Revenue Share Payments shall only be due during the term of this Agreement, and for an additional period of 6 months following its termination.
ILeviathan shall provide Publisher
ILeviathan shall provide Publisher, on a monthly basis, a report setting forth the aforesaid information, aggregated on a monthly basis, together with amounts owed to Publisher for such preceding month.
No later than 7 days following receipt by Publisher of ILeviathan’s monthly report, Publisher shall provide any discrepancies found, to the extent that its records show differently in which case the parties shall cooperate in good faith to resolve any such discrepancies. ILeviathan requests that any discrepancies found, need to be identified and sent to ILeviathan via in writing with a detailed breakdown of the alleged discrepancies.
Based on ILeviathan’s monthly report Publisher shall invoice ILeviathan monthly by uploading it to the Publisher Portal (publisher.baseify.com)
- Activity initiation and Pilot. and Publisher shall inform ILeviathan accordingly 48 hours prior to such date of start. During the first 3 days of the Activity a systems’ test shall be performed in the framework of which, among others, the synchronization of ILeviathan’s and Publisher’s systems will be verified (for example with respect to the electronic signature).
- Ownership and IP Rights. All rights, title and interest in connection with the Technology including all intellectual property rights in connection therewith, shall at all times remain the sole and exclusive property of ILeviathan and Publisher shall not acquire any rights or interests in same, except as permitted in this Agreement.
Publisherwill not delete, manipulate, or in any manner alter any widget, copyright, trademark or other proprietary rights notices of ILeviathan or placed by ILeviathan. Publisher acknowledges that doing so will be a clear violation of this Agreement and will open Publisher up to liability and damages to be paid to ILeviathan.
Both Publisher and ILeviathan hereby acknowledges and agrees that from time to time before, during and after the term of this Agreement, either party may have access to or become acquainted with various Confidential Information, this will include and not be limited to, trade secrets and/or other confidential and proprietary information, including, without limitation, technical, non-technical and proprietary information such as programs, services, customer lists, billing information, personnel, business and contractual relationships and material, business plans and strategies and all reports and summaries which contain or otherwise reflect or are generated from any of the foregoing (collectively: the “Confidential Information”).
Both parties shall protect the Confidential Information from improper disclosure and will not, during or after the term of this Agreement, directly or indirectly, use or disclose any such Confidential Information to any person, company, or corporation for any reason or purpose whatsoever, nor shall either party directly or indirectly, utilize or permit other parties to utilize any such Confidential Information in any manner, except as expressly authorized by this Agreement. If for any reason whatsoever Confidential Information is disclosed by a party or any other parties affiliated with such party, the offended party will have and use all legal recourse available to them for this breach. Offending partner will be liable for all damages associated with disclosure of confidential information.
- DISCLAIMER OF WARRANTIES.
ILEVIATHANDISCLAIMS ANY AND ALL WARRANTIES AND REPRESENTATIONS RELATING TO THE TECHNOLOGY, INCLUDING ANY OR NON-INFRINGEMENT.
12. LIMITATIONS ON
Certain state laws do not allow limitations on implied warranties or the exclusion or limitation of certain damages. If these laws apply to Publisher, some or all of the above disclaimers, exclusions or limitations may not apply to Publisher.
- Indemnification and Hold Harmless. Each Party will indemnify, defend and hold the other Party harmless from and against any and all damages and expenses (including reasonable attorneys’ fees and costs of litigation, arbitration and mediation) awarded under a claim made by any third party resulting from any acts or omissions of such indemnifying Party relating to its activities in connection with this Agreement or in connection with its breach of this Agreement (a “Claim”), all provided that the
indemnifiedParty shall (i) give prompt written notice of any such Claim to the other Party (E-mail will be sufficient to qualify as a writing); (ii) allow the indemnifying Party sole control of the defense of any Claim and all negotiations for settlement or compromise thereof; and (iii) provide full information and assistance in connection therewith.
- Relationship of the Parties (Independent Contractor Status of Publisher).
Publisheris an Independent Contractor. Nothing in this Agreement will create any partnership, joint venture, agency, franchise, sales representative, or employment relationship between Publisher and ILeviathan or ILeviathan’s respective Publishers. Publisher Description and Content of Publisher Widgets
“Publisher Widgets” are elements of a graphical user interface that display various advertisements, rate listings or other information related to specific products, in which all data contained therein is physically located on a Web server owned and/or operated by, or on behalf of, ILeviathan. Publisher Widget content may include, without limitation, the content described above, as well as logos, images, headlines which link to articles located at ILeviathan advertiser sites, search boxes which link to information located at ILeviathan advertiser sites, advertising for ILeviathan and
- Registration to Participate in ILeviathan’s Publisher Program.
To register to participate in the Program, Publisher must provide ILeviathan with certain registration information, which may include Publisher name, website, company name, email address and phone number.
- Website Ownership Verification Process
After registering to participate in the Program, Publisher may log into the ILeviathan Publisher Program. Upon logging in, Publisher must pass a website ownership verification process. If Publisher passes the website ownership verification process, then, in ILeviathan’s sole discretion, ILeviathan may send Publisher an email specifying that
- Participation in ILeviathan’s Publisher Program
and Publishers continued compliance with such other Program policies as ILeviathan may provide from time to time within the ILeviathan Publisher Program. ILeviathan reserves the right to refuse participation to any applicant or participant at any time in its sole discretion.
- License and Restrictions on Use
Subject to Publishers compliance with this Agreement, subject to any use, display and other restrictions within the ILeviathan Publisher Program, and upon Publishers valid Registration and completion of the Website Verification Process, ILeviathan grants Publisher a non-exclusive, non-transferable, non-sublicensable, personal, revocable license to use and display the Publisher Widgets on the Verified Website, provided that Publisher does not charge a fee or any other form of consideration to permit third parties, including, without limitation, users of the Verified Website, to use or access the Publisher Widgets.
The Publisher Widgets (including the software contained therein) and Widget Content are protected under
- Placement of Widgets
Subject to the terms of this Agreement, Publisher Widgets may be placed and displayed on Verified Websites. ILeviathan prohibits the placement or display of the Publisher Widgets on any other websites or mediums, including, without limitation, social media websites related or unrelated to the Verified Websites, email communications, or any websites (including, without limitation, Verified Websites) that include content that is offensive, abusive, harassing, threatening, discriminatory, vulgar, pornographic, or otherwise inappropriate as determined by ILeviathan in its sole discretion. In addition, Publisher shall not place or display a Publisher Widget on any webpage of the Verified Website that contains content in competition with or substantially similar to the Widget Content.
- Link to Content Pages
When accessed by a User, all links within the Publisher Widgets on Verified Websites send users directly to the intended destination as designated by ILeviathan, whether such destination is located at www.iLeviathan.com, third-party Web page or other digital content.
- Communications Solely with ILeviathan
In connection with this Agreement and the Publisher Widgets, Publisher shall contact ILeviathan directly, and Publisher may contact any advertiser or third party, regarding any Widget Content (including advertisements) displayed within or in connection with the Publisher Widgets.
- Publishers Representations and Warranties
Publisher represent and warrant that (a) all of the information provided by Publisher to ILeviathan to
- ILeviathan’s Ownership Rights
Publisher acknowledges that ILeviathan owns all right, title and interest, including, without limitation, all Intellectual Property Rights (as defined below), in and to the Program (including Publisher Widgets, the ILeviathan Publisher Program, ILeviathan’s technologies and Brand Features), and that Publisher will not acquire any right, title or interest in or to the Program except as expressly set forth in this Agreement. All rights reserved. Publisher will not modify, adapt, translate, prepare derivative works from, decompile, reverse engineer, disassemble or otherwise attempt to derive source code from any ILeviathan services, software or documentation, or create or attempt to create a substitute or similar service or product through use of or access to the Program or proprietary information related to the Program.
- Information Rights
ILeviathan may retain and use all information Publisher provides, including, but not limited
- Right to Discontinue Publisher Widgets
ILeviathan reserves the right to discontinue providing any or all of the Publisher Widgets at any time and to require Publisher to cease displaying, distributing or otherwise using any or all of the Publisher Widgets for any reason including, without limitation,
- Term and Termination. This Agreement is for an Unlimited period of time, and each party shall be entitled to terminate this Agreement, at any time, and without cause by a 24-hour prior written notice to the other party.
Upon termination of this Agreement, the parties agree that the License granted herein shall immediately terminate and Publisher shall cease all Activity. It is the responsibility of the Publisher to contact all parties associated with this Agreement and inform them via written notice within 3 days after the termination of this Agreement.
Termination of this Agreement pursuant to the terms hereof shall not entitle Publisher to any compensation for loss of goodwill, customers, profits, expenses and/or for any other loss or damage arising out of or as a result of such termination.
Following termination of the Agreement, ILeviathan shall not be required to pay any amounts to Publisher on account of any Publisher End-Users, provided however that to the extent Publisher is being paid in accordance
- Assignment. Neither this Agreement nor any rights or obligations of Publisher hereunder shall be assignable or transferable by Publisher. In the case that Publisher assigns this Agreement or any rights or obligations of the Distributor without the informed written consent of ILeviathan, ILeviathan will have the choice to terminate the Agreement immediately.
- Notices. All notices, including notices of address change, required to be sent hereunder shall be in writing and shall be sent to the Parties’ respective addresses first set forth above or other address as a Party may thereafter notify the other Party. Notices addressed as aforesaid will be deemed delivered to the addressee upon the earlier of their actual receipt or: (i) on the next business day following the day of delivery or transmission, if delivered by hand or transmitted by e-mail or facsimile, and confirmed by return e-mail, receipt confirmation or written facsimile transmission report; or (ii) within 5 business days after being posted, if sent by registered mail, postage prepaid.
30. Governing law and Jurisdiction. Governing Law; Arbitration. Publisher agrees that: (i) the Publisher Widgets shall be deemed solely based in the State of Nevada; and (ii) the Publisher Widgets shall be deemed a passive website that does not give rise to personal jurisdiction over iLeviathan, either specific or general, in jurisdictions other than the State of Nevada. This Agreement is governed by and construed in accordance with the internal laws of the State of Nevada, without regard for principles of conflicts of laws. Any civil action, claim, dispute or proceeding arising out of or relating to this Agreement, except for an injunctive action regarding a breach or threatened breach of any provision of this Agreement by you as provided above, shall be referred to final and binding arbitration, before a single arbitrator, under the commercial arbitration rules of the American Arbitration Association in Las Vegas, Nevada.
THEREFORE, PUBLISHER DOES NOT HAVE THE OPPORTUNITY TO GO TO COURT TO ASSERT OR DEFEND PUBLISHERS RIGHTS AND PUBLISHER GIVES UP PUBLISHER RIGHT TO PARTICIPATE IN OR BRING CLASS ACTIONS. BY USING THE PUBLISHER WIDGETS, PUBLISHER CONSENTS TO THESE RESTRICTIONS.
Publisher and ILeviathan shall select the arbitrator, and if Publisher and ILeviathan are unable to reach agreement on selection of the arbitrator within thirty (30) days after the notice of arbitration is served, then the American Arbitration Association shall select the arbitrator.
Judgment upon any award rendered by the arbitrator shall be final, binding and conclusive upon Publisher and ILeviathan and Publisher and ILeviathan’s respective administrators, executors, legal representatives, successors and
Should a dispute arise and should the arbitration provisions herein become inapplicable or unenforceable, or in any instance of any lawsuit between Publisher and ILeviathan, jurisdiction over and venue of any suit shall be exclusively in the state and federal courts sitting in Las Vegas, Nevada.
This Agreement, and all matters arising out of or relating to
The Parties agree that the 1980 – United Nations Convention on Contracts for the International Sale of Goods shall not apply to this Agreement.
- Entire agreement. This Agreement constitutes the entire agreement and understanding of the Parties with respect to the subject matter hereof and supersedes and terminates all other prior commitments, discussions, proposals or understandings, whether oral or written, between the Parties with respect thereto
- Amendments Modification Amendment of Agreement;
ILeviathan and Publisher reserve the right to update, amend, modify, and/or change the terms and conditions of this Agreement,
33. ILeviathan’s Remedies
Publisher acknowledges that ILeviathan may be irreparably damaged if this Agreement is not specifically enforced, and damages at law would be an inadequate remedy. Therefore, in the event of a breach or threatened breach of any provision of this Agreement by Publisher, For purposes of this Agreement, Publisher agrees that any action or proceeding with regard to such injunction restraining such breach or threatened breach shall be brought in the courts of record of Las Vegas, Nevada. Publisher consents to the jurisdiction of such court and
- Headings. The headings this Agreement’s sections are inserted for convenience only and shall not affect the interpretation of any provision hereof.
- Severability. In the event any provision of this Agreement is held to be invalid or unenforceable, the remaining provisions of this Agreement will remain in full force and effect.
- Counterparts. This Agreement may be executed in counterparts. For the purpose of executing this Agreement, a document signed and transmitted by facsimile machine, or similar electronic means is to be treated as an original document.
The headings contained in this Agreement are for convenience of reference only, are not to be considered a part of this Agreement, and shall not limit or otherwise affect in any way the meaning or interpretation of this Agreement.
All covenants, agreements, representations and warranties made in this Agreement, may be amended by ILeviathan from time to time, except for any rights granted to Publisher to participate in the Program or any licenses granted to Publisher, shall survive the termination of this Agreement.
If Publisher has questions, comments, concerns or feedback regarding this Agreement, please contact us via any of the methods set forth below:
Via email: legal@iLeviathan.com