Recent changes to the Baseify platform
We improve the Baseify platform every week by releasing new features, squashing bugs, and delivering fresh documentation. Here’s an account of what’s recently happened. This is our changelog.
- Conversion rate reporting at the keyword level across all merchants.
- Support of multiple accounts for the same advertiser.
- Integration of query maps from advertisers.
- Automating re-ranking of results by semantic similarity and
- Return related category to query keyword in API response.
- Effective keywords report is now per domain level.
- Better page analysis by crawler and product page identification.
- Referring domain category classification.
- Keyword booster upgrades for relevance improvement and
- User-agent logging added to smart redirect.
- Custom integration for top performing referring content sites.
- Ingestion of COS (cost of sale) metrics from all advertisers.
- Smart redirect backfill logic.
- Hostname in debug mode.
- Original price and product category name for all advertisers.
- Effective keywords report API for publishers dashboard.
- CSV export API for conversions report exporting.
- Optional merge search results from several advertisers.
- Effective keywords reporting API.
- Currency format added to Shopping Ads.
- Brand information in Search API response.
- Relevance score per item in the Search API response
- Search query improvement with advertiser’s catalogue pre-search.
- Better tracking of bounces in search API.
- Ecom classifier availability management on the publisher level.
- Click caps mechanism at the publisher and advertiser and GEO level.
- Crawler integrity test of custom supported referring domains.
- Product names and high converting keywords whitelisting mechanism.
- Advanced fraud detection system launched.
- Delayed referring URL processing for ad exchange support.
- Publisher HQ self-management dashboard launched.
- Keyword mapping for Shopping Ads baseline.
- Universal postback support for accepted clicks by advertisers.
- Product and brand name identification in user-generated search queries.
- Ecom classifier activation, Beta.
adjustfor Visual Search.
- Domain management framework.
- Crawler & validator services.
- HTML meta description analysis from incoming referring URLs.
- Visual Search 2.0 Monetization release.
- Public Search API released.
- Advertiser reporting, consolidation and publisher distribution framework upgrade.
- Comparison shopping portal WordPress plugin completed.
- NLP framework upgrade.
- Advertiser and search controller latency reporting upgrade.
- Caching layer